The need to create a second bathroom or a new sink in any space of the domestic environment and to meet the wish of reorganizing spaces could be stopped by the position of the main drainage pipe which could be far away and not reachable.
In order to have no constraints in the restructuring projects and avoid invasive and expensive masonry work, the market of the bathroom fixture has conceived an innovative system to solve the problem. This is the toilet macerator pump, a device with grinding motor and blades which works perfectly with each kind of toilet thanks to a macerating and pumping device of organic substances and toilet paper. It is usually positioned behind the water closet and, with a double link upstream and downstream of the device, it is linked to the toilet discharge and to the sewer pipe.
These are commercially available in different models, in-wall or built-in, which need a regular anti-scale maintenance treatment in order to ensure the optimal operation of the device. As recommended by the manufacturers, this treatment must be carried out periodically according to water hardness. For more calcareous water it will be necessary more frequently.
DECAL TRIT is a descaling detergent designed for the treatment of periodic maintenance of the toilet macerator pumps, both in-wall and external. Specially formulated for not attacking the components of the devices and ensure the maximum efficiency and duration over time.
DECAL TRIT acts inside the macerators removing limescale, sediments and incrustations which settle over time while maintaining the system clean and efficient.
- Ensures efficiency and longer duration of the macerator-pump unit
- Prevents malfunctioning and clogging
- Drainpipe and pump always clean and free from limescale
- Concentrated: 1 liter is sufficient for the treatment
- Pleasantly fragranced
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Disconnect the appliance from the electricity supply in order to prevent functioning.
- Pour 1 liter of DECAL TRIT in the WC and let it work for about an hour.
- Reconnect the appliance to the electricity supply and activate the water draining.
- Reuse the device according to the normal procedure.
For the optimal operation of the device it is recommended to carry out the treatment:
Each month in case of very hard water;
Every three months in case of hard and medium-hard water;
Every six months in case of less hard water.
For further information please visit the page DECAL TRIT.